Thursday 24 July 2014

I've covered FPS drops you know

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record has been installed on my laptop since forever, and I figured I'd finally get around to reviewing it to make space for some of the other 40 games I own and haven't played yet. But things didn't go according to plan.

For some reason, Off the Record is giving me massive frame rate problems when Dead Rising 2 didn't. I'm not sure what the issue is, since the graphics and environments appear to be exactly the same, but I can't seem to get it running at a reasonable frame rate. It's actually so bad that the game seems to be missing some of my control inputs - I'll click to attack and nothing happens.

So I'm not sure if I should try to tolerate the FPS drops or just wait until I get a new PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment